Long Microphone Unit
The TS-924 Microphone is a dedicated component of the Infrared Conference System's Chairman unit and Delegate unit. Its mic head is equipped with an illuminated display ring that allows the status of the units in use to be monitored at a glance. Its gooseneck has two flexible parts, making it possible to adjust the microphone to an optimal position for the user.
- Gooseneck microphone with two flexible sections
- Unidirectional electret condenser microphone
- Red lights ring to display talk released
- XLR-4-32 connector
- Sensitivity:-37 dB (1 kHz, 0 dB = 1 V / PA)
- Frequency response: 100 Hz - 13 kHz
- Length: 620 mm (2.03 ft)
Shaft: Copper alloy, black, semi-gloss, paint
Need other technical materials like software? Please visit Download Center.
*Sign-in or membership registration is required.