The IP-A1MP is a microphone panel that is equipped with a microphone, an activation switch and a status indicator. It can be installed with a standard electrical box as surface or flush mounting. This panel can be used as a two-way conversation or an audio monitoring microphone when used in conjunction with IP-A1 series devices.
- Audio accessory unit to be used in conjunction with IP-A1 series devices for having two-way
- conversations or audio monitoring
- Omni-directional electret condensor microphone
- Momentary type push switch to initiate a call
- Indicator lights during control input is being triggered
- 1 control input and 1 control output
- 1 electronically-balanced audio output (0dB, 200Ω)
- Surface or flush mounting with a standard electrical box
Rear case, bracket: Surface-treated steel plate, black zinc plating
Plate: ABS resin, white (RAL 9016 equivalent), gloss
Wall-Mount Box: YC-802
The microphone panel shall have an electronically-balanced 200Ω microphone output with an push-in terminal block. The microphone output volume level shall be adjustable.
The microphone panel shall have a no-voltage make contact input and an output with push-in teminal block for external controls. The control output circuit shall be automatically closed while the push switch is pressed.
The status indicator shall be lit when the control input is activated while phantom power is supplied.
The microphone panel shall be housed in white treated steel plate and an accessory ABS resin white plate shall also be supplied for electrical box installation.
The dimension shall be 44.6 (W) x 107 (H) x 29 (D) mm (1.76” x 4.21” x 1.14”) weighing 170 g (0.37 lbs).
Flush mount box: YC-801
Wall-mount box: YC-802
manufactured by TOA Corporation
Need other technical materials like software? Please visit Download Center.
*Sign-in or membership registration is required.